RMF --- Raster Matrix Format
RMF is a simple tiled raster format used in the GIS "Integration" and
"Panorama" GIS. The format itself has very poor capabilities.
There are two flavours of RMF called MTW and RSW. MTW supports 16-bit integer
and 32/64-bit floating point data in a single channel and aimed to store DEM
data. RSW is a general purpose raster, it supports single channel colormapped
or three channel RGB images. Only 8-bit data can be stored in RSW. Simple
georeferencing can be provided for both image types.
- ELEVATION_MINIMUM: Minimum elevation value (MTW only).
- ELEVATION_MAXIMUM: Maximum elevation value (MTW only).
- ELEVATION_UNITS: Name of the units for raster values
(MTW only). Can be "m" (meters), "cm" (centimeters),
"dm" (decimeters), "mm" (millimeters).
- ELEVATION_TYPE: Could be either 0 (absolute elevation)
or 1 (total elevation). MTW only.
- MTW=ON: Force the generation of MTW matrix (RSW will be
created by default).
- BLOCKXSIZE=n: Sets tile width, defaults to 256.
- BLOCKYSIZE=n: Set tile height. Tile height defaults to 256.